Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Manchester United's coach, David Moyes, was reluctant to give an explanation about the transfer rumors assailant who was the target of Chelsea, Wayne Rooney.

Moyes Will Not Comment About The Rooney Transfer Rumors

Rooney stays at Manchester when his team underwent a test match against Swedish club, AIK, in Stockholm, on Tuesday (06.08.13) local time. According to Moyes, 27-year-old striker is undergoing treatment of injuries.

Previously, Chelsea had twice made ​​a bid for Rooney, who has filed a petition for sale. But so far, these two bids turned down the Red Devils camp. The coach explained that the absence of the bomber has nothing to do with the rumors of his move to the Blues.

"He suffered a shoulder injury. But I do not think he will be out for too long. He suffered the injury when he fell in the previous game, "said Moyes as Manchester United's official website.

The 50-year-old coach seemed tired of answering questions about rumors of the departure of the British national team striker to Stamford Bridge.

"I think we've explained about it, we are no longer interested in answering questions about it," the former coach insists Everton.

Other rumors surrounding the Red Devils in exchange trasnfer is poaching Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas. Previously, Moyes has publicly said that Manchester United tried to bring the midfielder. But now she was not sure anymore. "I can not say anything about it," he replied.

But the Scot was revealed that there will still be other players who joined the Red Devils in the transfer market this time period. "They (the new players) will come," he closed.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here If You Like The Article